Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting card in the mail today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
I remember a few days ago that a Robbie Cano 1/1 Logo from 08 UD Premier was picked up by a member of these forums. It was my understanding that only 1 version of this card existed, but today's mail says otherwise. I am positive this is not the same card that was on display a few days ago here as well...

Beckett-2.jpg

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Codasco07 said:
There's multiple of them. Some are home/away, some are batting/fielding.

The few that I have seen multiples of have designated multiples in the checklist..When I checked the CL for the Cano, it only showed 1 version...

blitzerlover said:
Your scanner is amazing.

Thanks man..Canon 8800F

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Jay your right that was me I was going to buy it and then had something come up and decided not to thanks for buying it that little **** head wouldn't quite texting me. Before I bought it he would text/call atleast 3 times aday.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Dpanthers14 said:
Jay your right that was me I was going to buy it and then had something come up and decided not to thanks for buying it that little shat head wouldn't quite texting me. Before I bought it he would text/call atleast 3 times aday.

Ahh..Makes sense now..Thanks for clearing that up.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Jays_Cards said:
Dpanthers14 said:
Jay your right that was me I was going to buy it and then had something come up and decided not to thanks for buying it that little shat head wouldn't quite texting me. Before I bought it he would text/call atleast 3 times aday.

ya you made out like a bandit on it i bet because i sold it to him for $350 lol.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Dpanthers14 said:
Jays_Cards said:
Dpanthers14 said:

ya you made out like a bandit on it i bet because i sold it to him for $350 lol.

Yea, I did significantly better than that :D

minpin

Dec 27, 2008
Manhattan
I do have a question Jay and Dpanthers19......Why is there more white at the top of the logoman on Dpanthers thread than your scan? Did anyone else notice this?

Nice Flip anyways!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
minpin said:
I do have a question Jay and Dpanthers19......Why is there more white at the top of the logoman on Dpanthers thread than your scan? Did anyone else notice this?

Nice Flip anyways!

I have no idea..Probably just an illusion from the size/quality differences in the scans.

Members online

Latest posts