Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Monster hit in 2009 Triple Threads is still out there.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This beauty is still out there waiting to be found: A Triple Cut Signature featuring legendary players Ty Cobb, Cy Young and Tris Speaker.

Man, would that be a great pull.

09TTTBB_TRIPLECUT_CRF_SS.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Damn what a sweet card. There is always the chance though that someone pulled it and put it in their PC, thats what I would do.

....Actually I'd want it in my PC, but I'd probably shop it for offers on the bay so I bet it is still out there :lol:

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
It seems like there were other signatures above and below them. I wonder who they were? If so, maybe it would have been better to leave the paper intact and have as a redemption. It might have been better not to disturb the history. Oh well. Just some random thoughts from a random guy.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Such a great card, with great history. :eek:

It would be SOOOO hard to keep, as it would surely clear away ALOT of debt anyone may have.

Anyone want to pick me up a blaster at wally world and send it to Germany, so I can pay some bills with my pull? :)

phxsunsfan

Aug 13, 2008
Damn, where did you find that scan? There seems to be more then a few surprise cards in TTT this year.

LOL, NM, just saw it on the front page. i guess I need to keep busting this stuff as I have not seen any of the cuts pulled, lol.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
phxsunsfan said:
Damn, where did you find that scan? There seems to be more then a few surprise cards in TTT this year.

LOL, NM, just saw it on the front page. i guess I need to keep busting this stuff as I have not seen any of the cuts pulled, lol.

well the front page is my doing as welll

topps sent the scan to media outlets, and I am on that distribution list

phxsunsfan

Aug 13, 2008
cgilmo said:
phxsunsfan said:

I am sure my wife will hate you now as I need to bust more of these cards, lol.

But thanks for the info, it is good to have another excuse to keep opening this stuff.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
cgilmo said:
phxsunsfan said:

Maybe Topps could send a scan of the Sterling WBC patch cards while they're at it.

Sorry couldn't resist....
:twisted:

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I wonder which auto's Topps cut up to create that card? There is atleast three other autos I can see in the window. In a way that is sad, even if that is a darn sweet card.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Now that is a sick card. Is the Ruth/Gerhig still out there?

Why couldn't that be in my case?

There are really a lot of dud cases out there. I paid $2,600 for my case and sold everything for $1,100....not good.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jdacunha said:
Now that is a sick card. Is the Ruth/Gerhig still out there?

Why couldn't that be in my case?

There are really a lot of dud cases out there. I paid $2,600 for my case and sold everything for $1,100....not good.
:eek: Ouch. Sorry. I don't think this product has great case value, but if you aren't looking to sell its a fantastic product with every hit being pretty nice. Even the dud hits are still nice looking cards of players who could do something. Very few if any are already complete busts. But if you pull a Michael Bowden 8 piece jsy/auto /99 as your hit, you are never making your money back, lol. As much as I like and collect him, I wouldn't want to pull him out of a $150 a box product

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
wolfmanalfredo said:
Damn what a sweet card. There is always the chance though that someone pulled it and put it in their PC, thats what I would do.

....Actually I'd want it in my PC, but I'd probably shop it for offers on the bay so I bet it is still out there :lol:

And to think, they have to use sticker autos to get 3 alive-n-well guys on the same card, lmao!

Members online

Latest posts