Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Bell or Pierre Thomas tonight in Fantasy Football?

Who to play in Monday night football?

• Mike Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I'm down 35 points ,but I've got Drew Brees and either Bell/Thomas in the Monday night game. Who do I go with? I've got a slim chance if I go with the right RB tonight (assuming Brees has a big game).

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Reggie Bush had a huge game against the Falcons last time they played ,but I don't see him being a factor.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Reggie Bush had a huge game against the Falcons last time they played ,but I don't see him being a factor.

NONE of the RB's are going to be a factor. I think you're screwed either way man. Bell is getting the goal line chances, while the frenchman fills in when "need" be.

But, if forced to answer the question, I'd go with Thomas strictly on the off chance he is able to bust off a big run.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Depends if you think it is going to be a close game or a blow out.

close game, Thomas is the back they trust.

blow out, Bell is the garbage man.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
hope you started thomas but it is so hit and miss with that guy(who shows up once every 5 games). Such an underachiever.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
EricInCT said:
Depends if you think it is going to be a close game or a blow out.

close game, Thomas is the back they trust.

blow out, Bell is the garbage man.

Dude , are you a Saints fan? if so why do you bash Saints players? Bell played great when Pierre was out. All of our backs have different styles and are interchangable, it is one of the main reasons why our offense is so effective.

Members online

Latest posts