Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone still waiting on their PSA/DNA September Specials?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
My order has been listed as "still in processing" since 10/2 so I was wondering if anyone else was still waiting. It seems like everyone had theirs turned around in 10 days or less, as I know of a number of people who had their orders received after mine and they got their cards back entirely in mid-October. Am I the only one still chomping at the bit?

G

i got mine back in 1 week.. but i did talk to CS and they said the specials are 20 business day.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
George_Calfas said:
Still waiting......I submit every month and turn around times on these type of specials will vary.
Did you submit Musial custom? That is one of the greatest cards I've ever seen. I love seeing your posts just for that card.... and your usual witty comments as well ;)

Edit: Don't know why I said Musial, I meant Slaughter, lol.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
caseya10781 said:
George_Calfas said:
Still waiting......I submit every month and turn around times on these type of specials will vary.
Did you submit Musial custom? That is one of the greatest cards I've ever seen. I love seeing your posts just for that card.... and your usual witty comments as well ;)

Nope, I sent in something much better :D
Besides, I know it is real and Mike's design is the frame for me.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
George_Calfas said:
caseya10781 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2ehfaflc]Still waiting......I submit every month and turn around times on these type of specials will vary.

Besides, I know it is real and Mike's design is the frame for me.[/quote:2ehfaflc]
Much better, eh? Interesting... I can't wait to see!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
caseya10781 said:
George_Calfas said:
caseya10781 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2ropr49n]Still waiting......I submit every month and turn around times on these type of specials will vary.

Much better, eh? Interesting... I can't wait to see![/quote:2ropr49n]

The one I am most excited about dwarfs the Walter Payton in the same sub. I cant wait to show it off, I said I would never move Paige from the sig so I might need to make room for both.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
George_Calfas said:
caseya10781 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":twb97vgq]
caseya10781 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":twb97vgq]Still waiting......I submit every month and turn around times on these type of specials will vary.

Much better, eh? Interesting... I can't wait to see![/quote:twb97vgq]

The one I am most excited about dwarfs the Walter Payton in the same sub. I cant wait to show it off, I said I would never move Paige from the sig so I might need to make room for both.[/quote:twb97vgq]
You must have submitted the same auto I did........

David Price

:eek:

Members online

Latest posts