Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

so did i pay to much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Most of the lesser players have been going for around 20, so on that basis it looks like you overpaid. You got some nice patches though, so there may have been a slight premium for those. Are there a lot of Saunders collectors?

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Lally1 said:
I will take it for $50 :lol:

But seriously, how the hell did that go for $40??

because joe had a bad season lots of people lots faith in him.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Codasco07 said:
Most of the lesser players have been going for around 20, so on that basis it looks like you overpaid. You got some nice patches though, so there may have been a slight premium for those. Are there a lot of Saunders collectors?

I have a few nice pieces, but sold some of it when he was hot.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
For a non-auto i think it is a bit much but you probably won't have a hard time moving it for $50 if he picks it up a bit next season

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I remember paying $180 for a 2000 SP Authentic Bobby Abreu Gold 1/1 - not game used, not autographed, nothing special other than the 1/1 designation. Oh how times have changed... ::facepalm::

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
first off someone else was willing to pay $40 so I don't think a auction result can be overpaying, secondly for a ridonculous 1/1 patch no you didn't overpay, thirdly if you like the card $40 is worth it. very nice.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
thanks all. I feel a little more comfortable now. I will also be watching the other one too.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Nice pickup, I was really expecting it to get over 50. I bid on that(max was 30), was thinking of going more but I'm waiting for his or Ervin's tri-fold patch to pop up.

Members online

Latest posts