Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sp Signature = Garbage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone seen some of the pairings for these multi auto's?

Most of them are AWFUL.

The worst one i've seen is a dual Thomas Brown/ Thomas Clayton auto....wtf?

Don't get me wrong there are some nice combos out there, but seriously for 40 a pack these auto's are really ridiculous.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
blazers091 said:
Aren't David Greene and Mike Williams on one?

Yeah I made a post about that a while back when I was thinking about getting the product and going through the checklist. Mike Williams appears a few times in the set, one is actually with another guy who I'm not even sure ever played a down in the NFL :oops:

The thing that ticks me off is I don't understand why they can't just pair the multi-player sigs by team. Especially the ones of players who are borderline starters at best (which there are plenty). IMO there would seem to be some value to them at that point, honestly I'd probably try to buy some of those, but I really have no desire to track down and pay for the Dolphins backup linebacker or OG when they are with 5 other random players I can care less about.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Ran to the LCS over lunch today, and the owner opened a "box." Opened the pack - THREE base cards. Nice, UD - short the auto in a product called "Signature."

He then opened another box to see if the whole case was that way... may as well have been with the dual no-name auto he pulled.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand pass on this product.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
[strike:33x6kf0g]CRIPPLE FIGHT![/strike:33x6kf0g]

Umm, I mean, STICKER DUMP!!! Yuck.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It's like they're taking their old sticker autos and throwing them on a card. Whoever lands together gets a card together, and it doesn't matter in what direction they land...it's off to production!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I have my daily ebay searches all set up right? Right. So today I get my customary 50 e-mails (I know) and I see that there are 5 new Jordan Kent cards up. Hoping it would be one of the 26 or so non 1/1's left on my list I scroll down the e-mail and see a 2009 SP Sig dual auto with Adrian Arrington. Thought it was kinda funny since they also made Kent an 'X-factor' in SPX when he didn't even make the team. Keep on looking and see a Kent/ Keenan Burton dual auto. Ummmm...okay...does anyone at UD know he was cut...in preseason? Then my jaw drops...he is on a QUAD AUTO with; Laurent Robinson, Adrian Arrington, and David Clowney. Wait what? Aren't quad autos supposed to be case type pulls? Highly sought after people?

Absolutely ridiculous....and once someone puts that quad auto up at a 0.99 starting price, I might think about bidding the minimum.

Members online

Latest posts