Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Triple Threads & 2009 Bowman Chrome Box Breaks.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Here was Pack #1 of the threads:

SEAVER.jpg

& Pack #2:

MIGGY-2.jpg

Obviously not the greatest box of triple threads.... but I am not hugely upset ;)

And here was the best hit out of the chrome.... auto was X-Fractor of Chris Johnson, this was nice though.

wainy.jpg
WAINWRIGHTREDBACK.jpg

Thanks for the look.

Shep :ugeek:

EDIT!!!!

Hold up... haha, thanks to another members post I found out I pulled another nice card from this box lol.

I had no idea who this was, did some research and I guess this kid ain't to bad.

Castro.jpg

The minute I did a quick ebay search this card went into a screwdown ;)

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
marterburn said:
nice castro! he's selling like hot cakes! ... and leading the AFL in hitting, whatever that's worth.

Max,

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.... Still deciding on what I want to do with it.

Thanks.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
shephech said:
Thanks Josh! Just got a nice surprise going through my refractors.... See above.

Wow! Nice pull. How many boxes of 09 Chrome did you open? You killed it with those two refs.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
trademhigh said:
shephech said:
Thanks Josh! Just got a nice surprise going through my refractors.... See above.

Wow! Nice pull. How many boxes of 09 Chrome did you open? You killed it with those two refs.

Those came out of one box! With Chris Johnson X being the auto... Bought another box but didn't get anything really.

Paid $35/Box so I think I did good, Thanks for the kind words Josh.

See ya later man.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
That Miggy card is nice. Great refractors, that's what good about opening bowman chrome, even if you don't get a great auto, the potential of some of the refractors are very nice. You did well with a red and a very nice blue refractor. Congrats!

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Jared said:
That Miggy card is nice. Great refractors, that's what good about opening bowman chrome, even if you don't get a great auto, the potential of some of the refractors are very nice. You did well with a red and a very nice blue refractor. Congrats!

Jared,

Thanks very much, I thought at first I did horrible on the boxes.... then went through my refractors and found the Castro Blue Ref.

Yeah I like chrome because of the reason you mentioned.

Members online

Latest posts