Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Remember my thread about which credit card to get..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Well, I was told about the Mets Mastercard where you get a free gift after a first purchase (I was told that the purchase has to be $75 or more)...well, I got my card in the mail 2 weeks ago and immediately went and bought my first item. For $80, I bought this:

HarrisReyes001.jpg

Then I had it signed by Devin:

HarrisAutoPic-1.jpg
HarrisReyes002.jpg
HarrisReyes003.jpg

Then a week later (which was today)...got a ring on the doorbell from my mailman (on a Sunday!)...and this came in:

HarrisReyes004.jpg

Sticker from MLB and Mounted Memories!

HarrisReyes005.jpg
HarrisReyes006.jpg

I'm a very happy camper!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
YOUR WELCOME :D

great gift and the Harris is sick

PM me your address...I have a couple of cards you find interest in...

The sticker is a bit crooked...but can't see it from a far.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Damn, I hope you are my secret santa. That Devin Harris jersey is awesome. Didn't know you were a Nets/Harris fan.

G

Messier2 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
YOUR WELCOME :D

great gift and the Harris is sick

PM me your address...I have a couple of cards you find interest in...

The sticker is a bit crooked...but can't see it from a far.
Or if you tilt your head. LOL
Very nice stuff, who signed the helmet Jose Reyes ??

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Damn, I hope you are my secret santa. That Devin Harris jersey is awesome. Didn't know you were a Nets/Harris fan.

I've been a Harris fans since his days in Dallas. Not really a Nets fan...but hey, a signed jersey is a signed jersey, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Pine tar, yes, it's Reyes!

G

Messier2 said:
AKA Coastal said:

I've been a Harris fans since his days in Dallas. Not really a Nets fan...but hey, a signed jersey is a signed jersey, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Pine tar, yes, it's Reyes![/quote]
Hells Yes very nice

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I just told my girlfriend I want a Devin Harris autographed jersey for christmas. She got me a LeBron Autographed framed jersey one christmas and a D-Wade autographed jersey another christmas. Devin Harris isn't quite to their level ,but he's sure headed in that direction.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
I just told my girlfriend I want a Devin Harris autographed jersey for christmas. She got me a LeBron Autographed framed jersey one christmas and a D-Wade autographed jersey another christmas. Devin Harris isn't quite to their level ,but he's sure headed in that direction.

Nice! Make sure she picks up the Adidas "swingman" jersey and not the cheaper (forgot the brand) version.

Trust me, the "cheapness" really comes out on those!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
That is one of the best rewards systems, for the MLB credit cards. I got a Don Mattingly autographed mini helmet for getting a Yankee Master Card and I then got my wife to get an Orioles Master Card so I could get the autographed Ripken 8x10.
DANNY
Ripkenauto-2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts