Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carl Crawford

What will happen to Crawford?

• Traded before Opening Day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Most of you know I'm a big Rays fan. I'd hate to lose Crawford, but I think it's probably going to happen. What do you think will be his fate?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
He gets traded. No way the Rays are going to pay him this year just to see him walk next year. I hope he gets traded to the Giants.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'd love to see them sign him long term, and kind of like to hope if Florida could pay for Hanley, the Rays could pay for Crawford. I'm thinking 5 years, $85 million or so. He's the face of the organization and has pretty much been since the organization began, I think there's a good chance he stays. Would love to see an outfield of Crawford, Upton and Jennings for seasons to come...

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Carl has stated several times that he wants to stay in Tampa. If this is true, money will not be a factor in any negotiations

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I cant see Crawford staying in Tampa, wish he would.
My guess is traded at the deadline and then signs with an NL team in the off-season.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
josh3302 said:
Carl has stated several times that he wants to stay in Tampa. If this is true, money will not be a factor in any negotiations

Money will most certainly be a factor, if it wasn't this wouldn't even be a question, and his name wouldn't had been floating around in trade talks since July.