Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How'd I do on this hof gu pickup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Normally, I wouldn't ask this question because I know the answer, but I was half asleep when I made the offer. My original offer was about $20 more before I revised it. I've thought a little more about it now and have formed my own opinion but would like to see what you guys think. I also used bigcrumbs to make my offer. Does anyone know if that works? I'm guessing the bv is about $20, but I don't care for bv and hate when people think I'm weird if I want full book for something when it's a reasonable price. Thanks for your opinions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0017535920

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Thats is a pretty cool piece. Bv is actually 30-60. So you picked it up for less than book, and that is always a bonus for a HOFer.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats the kinda card where I could care less about the bv...and I think you did well for 53...

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Thats what I paid for mine and the fact that Mathews only has one jumbo jersey out makes it a fine deal. In the end I guess it really doesnt matter as that's a sweet card...

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
When I made the post, I figured I overpaid by $10-$25. The card is higher on my wants because he isn't in absolute. I would search beckett for a checklist. Thanks.

Anthony

Members online

Latest posts