Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5 Razor Cuts Signatures.. (Celebs) with large scans..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I stopped by the shop on my way home to drop off a shoebox of some football cards to have the owner sell them for me..

He had just got in a case of Razor Cut Signatures today.. So I picked up a few boxes/packs.. decent price..

Rex Harrison was a great actor.. (Dr. Dolittle was my favorite)
4173371368_259ccb1433_o.jpg

Goldie Hawn - Private Benjamin (the last name was from her first marriage which ended in 1974)
4173371390_e8affa17a0_o.jpg

Richard "Red" Skelton (I like how 1963 is on the check)
4173371414_bae5027933_o.jpg

A couple of 1 of 1's

Kathy Griffin
4172614423_a2d0e13c25_o.jpg

Kathleen Quinlan
4173371468_acd9a68d75_o.jpg

There was one other box opened while I was there.. Steve Allen.. (tonight show host)..

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
wrong section, but good god Griffin? Thank god only 299 cases of this crap are out there.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
nyc3 said:
wrong section, but good god Griffin? Thank god only 299 cases of this crap are out there.

I think there is an Elvis Presley Cut, and some other nice auto's..

You buy the crap that you want, and I'll buy the stuff that I want..

I didn't see a Celebrity section on here.. :lol:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Pinbreaker said:
nyc3 said:

I think there is an Elvis Presley Cut, and some other nice auto's..

You buy the crap that you want, and I'll buy the stuff that I want..

I didn't see a Celebrity section on here.. :lol:

THere is a "non-sports" section...with posts on the first page from August 20!!!! :lol: :lol:

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
yeah I tried 5 of those too and got Jack Webb, Ed Begley Jr, Douglas Fairbanks, a 1/1 Shimon Peres (Israels Pres.) and a dual Carl Reiner/Danny Thomas. Some of the biggest ones are John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
coltsnsox07 said:
yeah I tried 5 of those too and got Jack Webb, Ed Begley Jr, Douglas Fairbanks, a 1/1 Shimon Peres (Israels Pres.) and a dual Carl Reiner/Danny Thomas. Some of the biggest ones are John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe.

Ed Begley JR????????? ::facepalm:: wow that is just not good!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice cuts Kevin :cool: My inlaws would be ALL OVER the Remmington dual auto :shock: One of these days I would like to see all your cuts together ;) Congrats on what looks like a fun break...my shop doesn't carry that stuff. Maybe I should try your shop out every once in awhile...although I wouldn't want to snag any luck away from you :)

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
mchenrycards said:
coltsnsox07 said:

Ed Begley JR????????? ::facepalm:: wow that is just not good!

I was thinking "well 4 out of 5 ain't bad"

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
autocut said:
Now, why can't Beckett do that for all autographs (better than the paper labels)

Here is my Goldie Hawn :)

goldiehawncheck.jpg

Nice auto.. Since they are the same last name, I think mine is from the early 70's as well..

I like how she put "Hi" in the comments field on that check..

Members online

Latest posts