Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One more mailday this week, logo style...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
One more mailday for this week, picked this up from the P.O. today. My scanner is terrible with foil cards for some reason...

RamirezLLlogo1of1.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
my god, that card got around :lol: :lol:

that was originally mine and sold it a while back

hell of a pickup there, bud

how much if you dont mind my asking?

dave

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
George_Calfas said:
I had been watching that one and almost bid, glad I did not. I think you got it at a nice price BTW.

Thanks, I don't think it was a steal really, but the price wasn't too bad at all.
I was willing to go about $100 more on it if needed. BTW, I'm glad you didn't bid on it as well.... :)

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
daveyou said:
my god, that card got around :lol: :lol:

that was originally mine and sold it a while back

hell of a pickup there, bud

how much if you dont mind my asking?

dave

Thanks, I'm glad I got your sloppy seconds in this case, it'll most likely be in my PC for a while.
BTW, the auction closed at $355. What did you sell it for originally?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
haha!

i believe i sold for around $250-$300 when he got traded to the dodgers and i thought i did swell on that sale. can't believe that card sold higher :shock: :shock:

i also sold this below as well around that time for $300ish

DSC00529_edited.jpg

shoot, i should've kept them had i known manny still sell well :(

dave

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Yea I followed the card also. I know Daveyou picked it up for 150 or 160 then sold it for not much more (175-200?) not 100% sure. When Daveyou sold it I thought it would go for the price you pick it up for. Either way still very nice card!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Yea I followed the card also. I know Daveyou picked it up for 150 or 160 then sold it for not much more (175-200?) not 100% sure. When Daveyou sold it I thought it would go for the price you pick it up for. Either way still very nice card!

really? i could've sworn i got over 275 because i put it up on bin/bo.....the sucky thing is that i deleted some "goodbye" cards and that manny was one of em although i still kept the image of the barrel. i always put down notes on how much i sold it for so now this is driving me bonkers!!!

dave

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
It didn't go over $300 until the last minute, but I wasn't too worried about it. Like I mentioned earlier, I was willing to go about $100 more on it if needed.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

really? i could've sworn i got over 275 because i put it up on bin/bo.....the sucky thing is that i deleted some "goodbye" cards and that manny was one of em although i still kept the image of the barrel. i always put down notes on how much i sold it for so now this is driving me bonkers!!!

dave
It may have went a little over 200.00 if I remeber but Ive been hit in the head to many times and just could be losing my mind :lol: . All I remeber was I was kicking myself for not contacting you about the card as it sold less that what I thought.

Members online

Latest posts