Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Finest rc redemption #10 shipped!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I just went to check my topps redemptions and saw that the Finest Tommy hanson autographs have been changed to shipped. Of course, this means shipped to the distribution company, which means it'll take another 1-2 months for it to get to me, but at least it's on its way.

On a side note, I just redeemed my #10 green refractor and out came this:

Baseball 2009 Topps Finest MLB Rookie #10 Red Refractor 12/12/2009

wow, does this mean its a auto #d to 25 like in the base set? I really hope so, but something tells me that I'm not. Anyone else redeem a green refractor redemption get the same thing?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
cwc2002 said:
I just went to check my topps redemptions and saw that the Finest Tommy hanson autographs have been changed to shipped. Of course, this means shipped to the distribution company, which means it'll take another 1-2 months for it to get to me, but at least it's on its way.

On a side note, I just redeemed my #10 green refractor and out came this:

Baseball 2009 Topps Finest MLB Rookie #10 Red Refractor 12/12/2009

wow, does this mean its a auto #d to 25 like in the base set? I really hope so, but something tells me that I'm not. Anyone else redeem a green refractor redemption get the same thing?

If i remember correctly, a lot of the green ones entered in as red ones, even though they werent

Latest posts