Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Hand"y mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Its a couple months old, but I finally got around to scanning it. Enjoy!
img002.jpg

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks for the comments! Obviously not as big a card as my Andrew Cashner Black Status (as Hand has a chrome auto), but still, not too shabby.

Matt: Agreed with you on Hand; he showed a good amount of potential closing out last year....even a few 10+ strikeout games if my memory serves me correctly.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
soccerman034 said:
Thanks for the comments! Obviously not as big a card as my Andrew Cashner Black Status (as Hand has a chrome auto), but still, not too shabby.

Matt: Agreed with you on Hand; he showed a good amount of potential closing out last year....even a few 10+ strikeout games if my memory serves me correctly.

We shall see my friend. I am not super high on him, but think that he got a bad wrap among collectors off the bat and his prices reflected that. I can't help but like lefties with upside.

skrip

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
soccerman034 said:

Yes, you are correct. Towards the end of the year, he started showing some promise. He was able to lower his nasty high ERA quite considerably. I am hoping he can continue that into next year and doesn't have a 8+ ERA. I did a ton of research on Hand and I saw he was an excellent hitter so I always figured that if he couldn't figure out the strike zone, he could maybe pull of an Ankiel.

Members online

Latest posts