Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Howdy all, just stopping in quick. I have my Falmouth Commodores Christmas party tonight to go to and work all day right up to it.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Rob, Dave. Good luck and have fun at the party.

Dave, how cold is it there?

Morning Dan. Sorry bud, just had to do it. You've been hitting the early bird lately so I thought I'd just jump in today. :D

Morning Russ.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Good Morning FCB!!! It is great to see so many familiar names!

I hope your are all feeling the holiday spirit! The spirit of giving, loving, friendship, and family!

David

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
dethomas07 said:

I hope your are all feeling the holiday spirit! The spirit of giving, loving, friendship, and family!

David

LOOK, another Dave, lol. How are ya Mr. Thomas?

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Resident Piazza Fan said:

I am doing very well, how have you been? It has been too long since I've been on. My life has settled quite a bit lately, so I am hoping to get some routine and normalcy back. :)

I missed you guys!

David

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Morning Rob, Dave. Good luck and have fun at the party.

Dave, how cold is it there?

Morning Dan. Sorry bud, just had to do it. You've been hitting the early bird lately so I thought I'd just jump in today. :D

Morning Russ.

when i left my house to come to work it was 15 or so out...probably colder there im assuming

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
dethomas07 said:

I am doing very well, how have you been? It has been too long since I've been on. My life has settled quite a bit lately, so I am hoping to get some routine and normalcy back. :)

I missed you guys!

David

Glad to see ya back and hanging out.

when i left my house to come to work it was 15 or so out...probably colder there im assuming

Your quite right, it's a cool -10 here without the chill factor. BRrrrrrrrrr

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning all! Another Dave joining in this morning. Doing a "Meals on Wheels" delivery today. It's always nice to see these folks. Sometimes, we're the only people they see for awhile so it makes it nice for both of us.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
dethomas07 said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":29220aui]LOOK, another Dave, lol. How are ya Mr. Thomas?

I missed you guys!

David

Glad to see ya back and hanging out.

Your quite right, it's a cool -10 here without the chill factor. BRrrrrrrrrr[/quote:29220aui]

49 here right now, expecting a high of 58.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
descott77 said:
dethomas07 said:

David

us Daves are taking over the world!

So what cha guys got planned for the economy??

And can we please invade a TROPICAL Paradise of sorts instead of the normal sandbox/mountains/desert. :D
How about those pesky Jamaicans always causing trouble with there Rum & Smoke. Let's go get those guys!!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Where do these buyers come from. I get no messages or anything about this item for a month and last night I get these "questions".

I can pay $ 235 for card. (BIN is $350)

WOULD YOU WANT TO TRADE A 09 SWEET SPOT LABRON JAMES AUTO RELIC REDEMTION

Hey there i know its none of my business but i believe u can get alot more then ur asking for this card,i might have it sold for ya but i feel its underpriced, just letting u know..........Rick (feedback of 23 ::facepalm:: ) Got this mesage twice.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Russ S. said:
descott77 said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":311mj4dc]
dethomas07 said:

David

us Daves are taking over the world!

So what cha guys got planned for the economy??

And can we please invade a TROPICAL Paradise of sorts instead of the normal sandbox/mountains/desert. :D
How about those pesky Jamaicans always causing trouble with there Rum & Smoke. Let's go get those guys!![/quote:311mj4dc]

As soon as we find oil in tropical paradises, it's on!!

Members online

Latest posts