Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

any thoughts on this elite gold auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Just won this I know a 24 year old in single A. but for 24$ I don't think i can complain.

newelite.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I'd say that is good buy. Don't know anything about the kid, but I'm sure you won't go broke on $24. :lol:

I just picked up an Elite Gold Status Auto /5 of one of my guys for $45 DLVD. :)
So I'm happy with that!

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
I'd say that is good buy. Don't know anything about the kid, but I'm sure you won't go broke on $24. :lol:

I just picked up an Elite Gold Status Auto /5 of one of my guys for $45 DLVD. :)
So I'm happy with that!

actually I have to mac and cheese for a month now. :)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
MTBright said:
Russ S. said:

So I'm happy with that!

actually I have to mac and cheese for a month now. :)
And what is wrong with that?

Tuna is cheap. Throw that in the mix... ;)

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
nah 10 pack ramen noodles a buck 25 lol actually at my work i picked up 2 cases of thin cut tbones for 30 bucks now thats a steal 26 lbs of t bones clearance !! :mrgreen:

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
craiger122003 said:
nah 10 pack ramen noodles a buck 25 lol actually at my work i picked up 2 cases of thin cut tbones for 30 bucks now thats a steal 26 lbs of t bones clearance !! :mrgreen:

i dont know that meat on clearance is ever a good thing, might as well it the day old suchi. :D

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I checked the inbound date its only been on hand for 2 months
i work there :shock: i ate some last week still alive actually they are not bad but ribeye my favoite and nice pickup not a bad deal on that card sushi+ me = never lol

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
lol... I just picture all us card collectors eating mac and cheese and Ramen noodles, but spending hundreds to thousands on our precious little cardboard pieces... :lol:

when We get desperate a little hot sauce on an puljos rc is better then Fillet....

Members online

Latest posts