Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Upper Deck American Flag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I don't remember these cards in '05 at all. They're /15. Were they hobby/retail exclusive? Both series? Anyone have any info or what they paid for one? Thanks

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
yeah 2002 studio had a similar deal but those were cut and only a few of the checklist made it out. These are definitely 05 Upper Deck

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I don't remember how they were issued, but here's a pic of what one looks like. I had to trade to get mine, and I remember I gave up another pretty rare card to get it. I think I've only seen one other of Rowand, and I know I was ecstatic to get one.

2005UpperDeck.jpg

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Brewer Andy said:
yeah 2002 studio had a similar deal but those were cut and only a few of the checklist made it out. These are definitely 05 Upper Deck

I think most were 1/1's, some were #/3 if I remember right

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
HPC said:
Brewer Andy said:

I think most were 1/1's, some were #/3 if I remember right

I know the Cirillo from the 02 Studio is /43 so I think they were a little higher than that. Yeah Im thinking 2005 is dang near 5 years ago already and I better just not wait around for another. Thanks guys

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
mrwhitesox30 said:
I don't remember how they were issued, but here's a pic of what one looks like. I had to trade to get mine, and I remember I gave up another pretty rare card to get it. I think I've only seen one other of Rowand, and I know I was ecstatic to get one.

2005UpperDeck.jpg

That's a nice looking card, did everyone in the set have these cards?

Members online

Latest posts