Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Won My First Crusade...A-Rod Style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Ive read all the talk about the Crusades for a long time, and never really had the will to go out and find them

Then, I saw this one and figured, "ill throw down a cheap bid with a few minutes left...no way it ends for that"

Im not real familiar with the prices, but $52.15 looked good to me

!BiCp!OwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EsL+mRkRQBLMY8,WmIw~~_35.jpg

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
congrats...a couple months ago i couldnt find a lofton crusade to save my life and when i got the first when i was extremely happy (so i know the feeling) :lol:

around 50 isnt too bad for an arod

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks guys!

Im definitely stoked

:D

Question:

The auction title says it is a 97 Crusade...however, looking at others, they are all listed as 98 Crusades.

Were there two years made, or just this one year, and the auction had a bad title?

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Very nice. I had it on my watch list, but didn't want to pay more than $40. Here are the last 3 sales prior to tonights auction:

Alex Rodriguez $52, $56, $31

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
HPC said:
Thanks guys!

Im definitely stoked

:D

Question:

The auction title says it is a 97 Crusade...however, looking at others, they are all listed as 98 Crusades.

Were there two years made, or just this one year, and the auction had a bad title?

Just 1998.Great card man.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
carrsallstars said:
Sweet pickup! Enjoy it as these cards are nice....watch it though as the greens suck you in!

Haha thanks bro!

yeah I know

Im afraid once I see it, I will have to find the red and purple, and A-Rod isnt exactly the cheapest guy in the set to go after

:oops: :D

Members online

Latest posts