Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 colby rasmus black auto /25 i dont want it, ebay 24.01

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
hey guys letting you know that this isn't my card. its on ebay and my high bid is 24 dollars. Forgot about it and i spent all of my paypal. so heres a link to the item.

[ebay:mf1hir3c]250343000382[/ebay:mf1hir3c]

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
It makes it hard for people to get steals when people post stuff like this... if you are not going to bid, why make it harder for the ones bidding on it to win at a steal price by exposing it here... do you work for eBay? :)

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
It makes it hard for people to get steals when people post stuff like this... if you are not going to bid, why make it harder for the ones bidding on it to win at a steal price by exposing it here... do you work for eBay?

Maybe you should to read correctly, once in a while.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Nick1190 said:
It makes it hard for people to get steals when people post stuff like this... if you are not going to bid, why make it harder for the ones bidding on it to win at a steal price by exposing it here... do you work for eBay?

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what this means... and why did you edit out my smiley?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
sportscardtheory said:
Nick1190 said:

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what this means... and why did you edit out my smiley?

I get it now, but why the underhanded comment?

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
It makes it hard for people to get steals when people post stuff like this... if you are not going to bid, why make it harder for the ones bidding on it to win at a steal price by exposing it here... do you work for eBay? :)

i get what your saying, but i am currently the highest bidder and don't have the money to pay for it. i don't want the seller to be left with another scum bag that can't pay for the item. and no i don't work for ebay. :)

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
tide12champrings said:
Colby Rasmus is just another hairlip redneck, I'd just give it away. My 2 Cents.

you obviously won't be helping me out. :lol: :lol:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
thinjim said:
sportscardtheory said:

i get what your saying, but i am currently the highest bidder and don't have the money to pay for it. i don't want the seller to be left with another scum bag that can't pay for the item. and no i don't work for ebay. :)

I understand now, I mis-read your initial post. ;)

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
thinjim said:
sportscardtheory said:

I understand now, I mis-read your initial post. ;)

thats cool just letting you guys know.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
thinjim said:
sportscardtheory said:

Retract your bid

Members online

Latest posts