Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aflac Auto vs. Equal Chrome Parallel Non-Auto of same year

Which would you rather have?

• Aflac Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
For players like Robert Stock who have an Aflac Auto and a Chrome Parallel Non-Auto of the same value, in the same set, which would you rather have?
Please explain your reasoning.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Re: Base Chrome Vs. Aflac Auto of the same year

By far auto.

Rick Porcello AFLAC, Robert Stock AFLAC, Matt Davidson AFLAC, I hope to get some of those eventually.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

Is this a serious question/poll??

Who in their right mind would want a base, non auto'd card over a aflac auto of the same player? At the very least, you could sell the aflac auto and buy a few dozen base chrome.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

moxacaine said:
Ill take the Aflac and the Elite auto over the base chrome.
I'll take the AFLAC over any other auto and colored chrome refs around the same sv or less. (Of course if they don't have a chrome auto)

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

matfanofold said:

Who in their right mind would want a base, non auto'd card over a aflac auto of the same player? At the very least, you could sell the aflac auto and buy a few dozen base chrome.
Sorry, I should edit it. I meant provided they are the same value. So maybe I should have said Xfractor, or Blue Refractor, or something. I'll fix it now.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008

I'm guessing you meant to put an Aflac Auto versus a base chrome "parallel" (such as a Blue or Gold refractor)? If so I would definitely take the Gold, I would probably take the Blue, & if not then there's NO WAY IN HELL I'd take the base over an Aflac Auto! :D

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

trademhigh said:
matfanofold said:

Sorry, I should edit it. I meant provided they are the same value. So maybe I should have said Xfractor, or Blue Refractor, or something. I'll fix it now.

Ah, ok then. It was just so lopsided I figured it was in jest or something...

Having said that, I would take a blue or better auto'd over the aflac... If no auto, it would take a gold or better and even then some consideration. If price were equal, I'd take the auto over the non auto 100% of the time.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Give me the equal value parallel, i like shiny colors and major league uniforms. But for flipping purposes you'd probably need the auto.

Members online

Latest posts