Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here is over 10% of the entire A&G Red INK Set Print Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I wanted to share my work on the 2009 Red A&G Auto set. 70 cards in the set and my early goal was the ***** league guys and about 20 other cards. Needless to say I have broken that goal. Here are all of the cards in hand, several more are enroute via USPS, I will update later.

The cards not in PSA holders are heading to California right now. You will notice that the Frameless cards are condition sensitive. Seems to have been a defect in the packing process. The Framed cards with low grades are due to inner corner problem.

I am always looking to upgrade, the reason for some doubles. The link to my needs are in my sig. Thanks for allowing me to chock your internet.

Enjoy!

AGREDCASTILLA.jpg
AGREDCATILLAPSA9.jpg
AGREDCASTILLAPSA10.jpg

AGREDPENNINGTONPSA6.jpg

AGREDTUNNICLIFFE.jpg
AGREDTUNNICLIFFEPSA9.jpg

AGREDCROWLEY.jpg

AGREDBURKEPSA8.jpg
AGREDBURKEPSA9.jpg

AGREDMARLIN.jpg

AGREDDeWITT.jpg

AGREDYATESPSA9.jpg

AGREDGOMEZPSA8.jpg

AGREDJACKSON.jpg
AGREDJACKSONPSA9.jpg

ARREDPARRIS9_10.jpg
AGREDPARRISPSA9.jpg
AGREDPARRISPSA8.jpg

AGREDORTIZ.jpg
AGREDPAPI6_10.jpg

AGREDSPANPSA9.jpg
AGREDSPAN.jpg

aglongo.jpg

AGREDEVANSPSA9.jpg
AGREDEVANPSA9.jpg

AGREDHANLEY.jpg

AGREDSIMPSON.jpg
AGREDSIMPSONPSA8.jpg

AGREDTETER.jpg

AGREDKYLE.jpg

AGREDBRUCE2_10.jpg
AGREDBRUCE7_10.jpg

AGREDJOBAPSA6.jpg
AGREDJOBA.jpg

AGREDFRANC.jpg

AGREDHIGBYPSA9.jpg
AGREDHIGBY.jpg

AGREDMASTERSON.jpg

AGREDPAP.jpg

AGREDPAP5_10.jpg

AGREDREYES.jpg

AGREDWERTH.jpg

AGREDARMSTRONGPSA8.jpg
AGREDARMSTRONG.jpg

AGREDKOLAN.jpg

AGREDCOXPSA9.jpg
AGREDCOX.jpg

AGREDMERRITT.jpg

AGREDOPSTEDAHL.jpg

AGREDMIGGY.jpg

AGREDHOLLIDAY.jpg

AGREDKEMP.jpg

AGREDMETZGERPSA6.jpg
AGREDMETZGER.jpg

AGREDNAVARRO.jpg

AGREDSCHERZER.jpg

AGREDZAGUNIS.jpg

AGREDHUGHES.jpg

AGREDCHURCHPSA7.jpg
AGREDCHURCH9_10.jpg

AGREDHOWARD.jpg

AGREDTRAFTON.jpg

AGREDDAVIS.jpg

AGREDOLSENPSA7.jpg
AGREDOLSEN.jpg

AGREDWIEBE.jpg

AGREDTULO.jpg
AGREDTULOPSA4.jpg

AGREDELLERPSA7.jpg

AGREDWILLIAMS.jpg

AGREDYUTO.jpg

AGBERGRED.jpg

AGREDCAPPELLETTO.jpg

AGREDWILKINS.jpg

AGREDCUETO.jpg

AGREDRIVERA.jpg
AGREDRIVERAPSA9-1.jpg

AGREDHILLPSA10.jpg
AGREDHILLPSA9.jpg

AGREDSANTANA.jpg

AGREDMADDISON.jpg

ag_invis.jpg

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Bob Crowley.......................from...................Gorham, Maine!!!

Nice, some very interesting "characters" in this set. Several I have never heard of.......

Do you mean you are still looking for the other 90% of the set?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
zookerman182 said:
its sad to see the invisible man's auto getting worse and worse. Would it kill the guy to take his time for just one signature.
That example was a post-stroke version, so it definitely has gotten worse.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Even though I'm not familiar with most of those names, the sheer number of a limited card is really impressive. Did you start collecting them once the set came out? What was the cheapest? Most expensive?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
mrwhitesox30 said:
Even though I'm not familiar with most of those names, the sheer number of a limited card is really impressive. Did you start collecting them once the set came out? What was the cheapest? Most expensive?

Thanks for the comments!

I started day one, lost a few early on since I was not trying "hard" for the set, notably J.Johnson.
Most expensive Longoria #3/10
Cheapest Rich Hill

If I were to have started after 15 Oct I would probably only have 10-15 cards, these dried up fast......I understand the irony that I am part of the reason for their lack on the market place.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
nice set youve got going there. Funny thing happened while I was looking through it. As I ran across the Kolan McConiughey card I thought to myself, man I know that guy from somewhere. So I googled his name and saw he was from Michigan. I have season tickets to the Tigers, and he sits in front of me a lot as someone he knows also has them. My seats are toward centerfield and his favorite player is/was Curtis Granderson and he would always yell to get a ball between innings, he even got a few. I might have to pick up a card to get signed next season.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
200lbhockeyplayer said:
zookerman182 said:
its sad to see the invisible man's auto getting worse and worse. Would it kill the guy to take his time for just one signature.

Great set! Wasn't there someone here with a bunch of A&G Wright autos in their sig? I think one of them was red.

With regards to the Invisible Man card, does an actual signature appear under UV light or heat?

bratcher1

Jan 2, 2009
Indiana
Incredible collection...amazing group with such a low print run number. Has to be the best set collection I've seen in 2009.

Congrats, Mike

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
nevermore said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
zookerman182 said:

Great set! Wasn't there someone here with a bunch of A&G Wright autos in their sig? I think one of them was red.

With regards to the Invisible Man card, does an actual signature appear under UV light or heat?

Black Light is needed to see the signature.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Wow George, very impressive. Although, now I'm going to have bad dreams after seeing the female (?) body builder. Can I call you if I wake up with night terrors? :D

Members online

Latest posts