Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big deals if you collect Big Hurt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Looking though COMC and noticed a seller has just listed a TON of very nice 90's higher end inserts of Thomas for fifth book.

CCCardfactory is the seller and no I dont know him just a heads up

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I remember when that 92 Fleer Rookie Sensations card was $100 easy along with the Plantier. I might grab one for $1!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I was wondering why the re-counter came in...it's because of multiple offers. I accepted the offer over my phone immediately at that point.

No, I didn't grab any APs, just some promos, a '95 Donruss Press Proof and a few others.

What kind of APs were listed?

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
There were a bunch. Just click on the sellers inventory. It should list everything that he had. Don't think it's been completely removed yet. When you click on the card, it will say out of stock.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
They're gone now. I think I saw some older Select APs and stuff listed, but nothing I didn't already have. Hopefully didn't miss anything too alarming!

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
lordsepic said:
is COMC a legit site? How are fees for selling? use paypal?

Yes COMC is a legit site. I've been selling there since last May. You send your cards in to them and they scan and ship them when they sell. The listing fees are based on how fast you want them added to the site. It is .50/card for 1 week, .25/card for 3 weeks, and .15/card for 8 weeks. There is also a 20% fee if you cash out your store credit. I use my store credit to buy PC cards so the cash out fee doesn't hurt me. Yes they take PayPal. I'd take a look at their website if you want more details.

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Sell.aspx

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
These cheap prices across the board are making me think about starting a collection of some of these formerly unattainable cards. I almost feel compelled to buy some of this stuff because the price is right.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
BunchOBull said:
They're gone now. I think I saw some older Select APs and stuff listed, but nothing I didn't already have. Hopefully didn't miss anything too alarming!

It wasn't anything spectacular, but good deals reguardless. If I had to guess, i'd say there were prob 10-12 AP's that he had.

Members online

Latest posts