Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is this legit or a legit reprint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
is it a legit original or a legit reprint. listed as the guy dosent know what it is. any help is apriciated, im willing to take a chance on it. no scratches at the bottom where it normaly says reprint. thanks

!Bi2Oq0wBGk~$(KGrHqEH-CcEs9!wB,c2BLQ-5Pcqbg~~_35.jpg
!Bi2OscQ!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-D4Es9Fzc5yCBLQ-5WLqjQ~~_35.jpg

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
colors look off I'd say fake and plus even if you were a total novice about cards a simple eBay check on past auctions should clue you into having that graded by PSA adds a lot of $ to it. Not worth the risk and a common scam on eBay.

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
This got me thinking has anybody ever got the steal of the century on a card like this on eBay or anywhere else where it turns out the I don't know anything about card person actually was telling the truth and the card was legit??

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Stay away. That cards been reproduced a number of places, not all with a reprint notation. Looks very far off to me, even with the bad pics. I mean, you don't have to be especially cynical to think that "This might be a $2K card, or it might be a $.02 card, I dunno, but no refunds," is a highly unconvincing line of BS.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Easiest sign is to look at the underside of the bill of the hat, and the shading. If it's black or dark...it's a reprint.

Real Goudeys never really had a solid dark 100% black...ever.

Members online

Latest posts