Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This ELITE Collier looks great with the other autos I have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I'm not a big EEE or Razor base auto guy, but when it comes to their low #'d cards, I like to buy them, especially Collier.
I'm building a nice little stash of him so I thought I should throw this one in it too. :D

2008EEEZachCollierauto610.jpg

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I knew you would enter this thread...lol. Just had to one-up a brother, huh? :)

Where did you get yours from? By the way, I know you have seen the red refs recently on eBay. I saw the seller wouldn't come down for you. He's asking way too much for it right now.

Jaypers said:

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
caseya10781 said:
Jaypers said:

Nice looking cards guys, die cuts are awesome looking.

Tommy, you should have that card b/f Christmas... I paid my mailman extra to hand deliver it to you, LOL!

Great, now the wife will ask questions..... :lol:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
tommyfro21 said:

Where did you get yours from? By the way, I know you have seen the red refs recently on eBay. I saw the seller wouldn't come down for you. He's asking way too much for it right now.

Bought mine on eBay for around $110. As for the Red Ref, she made me a counteroffer while I was sleeping, then I woke up to find out she'd ended it early for some reason. I was willing to accept it, too.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Jaypers said:
tommyfro21 said:

Bought mine on eBay for around $110. As for the Red Ref, she made me a counteroffer while I was sleeping, then I woke up to find out she'd ended it early for some reason. I was willing to accept it, too.

I recognized your initials in the question on the auction. Is that the same one or a different one on there now? On the one you tried for, she lowered it $100, then raised it back the next day.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
tommyfro21 said:
Jaypers said:
tommyfro21 said:

I recognized your initials in the question on the auction. Is that the same one or a different one on there now? On the one you tried for, she lowered it $100, then raised it back the next day.

I believe it was the same one. She ended it this morning.

Members online

Latest posts