Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what should i sell these at...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
so i am going to list individually what do you think. The nice letters 50 the basic 25???

2006ssupatchall.jpg

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
69MetsFan said:
As long as it must have taken to get all of those, I hope you're selling because you want to. Either way, good luck! :D

thanks, i have 14, just done moving on.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I'd say around the area of $35-$45 on the letters, and about $10 on the basics.

If you do individual auctions, you're going to kill the prices.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I would consider listing them once as a lot with a high BIN and take offers just to see what you might be able to get. A collection of really nice patches (and all the same card) like that is very impressive and surely would draw attention from some Weaver or Angel collectors. If you don't get what you want that way, then move forward with the individual listings, but probably not all at once. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I would consider listing them once as a lot with a high BIN and take offers just to see what you might be able to get. A collection of really nice patches (and all the same card) like that is very impressive and surely would draw attention from some Weaver or Angel collectors. If you don't get what you want that way, then move forward with the individual listings, but probably not all at once. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

yup they have been up for a couple of weeks but not really any interest and i think i will try listing one at a time now.

Members online

Latest posts