Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally!! (2) 2009 BDP&P Blasters at Target (Scans)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
So tonight before I met a friend for dinner at Outback, I killed some time walking through the mall. I went into Target and went to the card section. I made a specific trip to this exact Target after Christmas when it was an utter zoo looking for blaster of 2009 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects. There were none.

Tonight I walked over and didnt see any at first, then I saw Gordon Beckham staring at me and saw the box, sweet, a blaster of 2009 BDP&P. I looked for another and didnt find any, then moved stuff around for a few minutes and located another. I was thrilled. I walked to the cash register and spent like $43.30 for the (2) blasters.

I got home and here are the major hits of both boxes (16) packs:

pollockq.jpg

I was so happy to not only get an auto, but a Blue Refractor Auto of A.J. ******* to boot. I also pulled a Gold Refractor of Orioles prospect Michael Flacco and another auto of Phillies 2008 1st Round pick Anthony Hewitt. I figure I did pretty decent.
Ive been wanting to bust a couple of these blasters for awhile now! Fix gotten!

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
My purple refractors were pretty bad:

Cahill
Russell Martin
random WBC player

Latest posts