Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Promoting FCB on ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I just got a card in the mail and the seller included his business card with the card...got me thinking...Do we have business cards to included with things we sell on ebay?

I think that would be a great way to promote FCB to the masses with no expenses at all (other than printing the cards)...I'm sure we would all have no problems dropping a FCB business card in our bubble mailers when we send out....

If we do have them, I'd be glad to include them in my ebay sales...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I went to Vista Print dot com and made my own business cards. They are pretty simple.

Thanks for bidding on my auction.

eBay item # __________________

Positive feedback has been left.

If I needed more I could add a FCB note on it as well.... but I have a decent amount and I dont sell much anymore.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I have been promoting the fcb boards like a misguided prophet, had one guy sign up but he likes scf a lot and has been on there a long time. Got a local show this weekend. I think I might print off my own little FCB ad and hand them out to the guys/gals that don't seem like **********. Not on eBay, though, just look at how many block this bidder posts we have!

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We even have bbcode ;)

[blockebaybidders:ifmraeg9][/blockebaybidders:ifmraeg9]

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Hi, not sure how you did that...but I see my ebay account's block bidder list...idk...creeping me out!

Do you mind taking off the pic?! I'm confused as to who, what how...etc.

Thanks.

For those of you who are wondering the same.

With the above bbcode you are actually looking at ebay. It is their web page embedded into ours.

If you look up iframe on google, you can see how to do it.

We have no control of whats in the frame other than the address. No one else can see who is on your list. We are unable to see what you see.

It really is no different than me posting the link
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderBlockLogin
and you clicking to see the same thing.

Latest posts