Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

check out this sick steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

[ebay:2ct0trc9]390148164278[/ebay:2ct0trc9]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Only near mint? If I'm buying one of those, I want it in gradeworthy shape.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
Fandruw25 said:
Some people do collect checklist; you know that right?

still though, $5 plus shipping, is that even a real card???

Well there is a best offer button, and some people don't care if it's considered a 'card' or if it's just a sell sheet with the name listed.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Fandruw25 said:
Some people do collect checklist; you know that right?

Sure, but if you have a local card shop, you make conversation with the owner, and have him save those checklists from boxes they open. Or trading partners. Or a bunch of other ways besides pay $5 for it.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Thank God! I was waiting for somebody to list theirs first so I could gauge how mine would sell. I have a huge player stash of the cards with all the players on it!!

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Johnny G said:
I am going to list decoy cards this Sunday. ::facepalm::

My shop owner told me a story of a guy who once called them after opening three or four packs of 09 Sweet Spot, excited as all hell because of an autograph he pulled. He told them it was a quad signature of Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Tiger Woods, and Albert Pujols. CRAZY!!!! But get this, he said, he got FOUR of them! What a slip up by the UD factory!!

He came back into the shop to show off his mega hits... they were the decoy cards. What a moron. Guess he was an older guy...

Anyhow, the decoy comment reminded me of this.

A_Pharis

Speaking of decoy cards. I dunno if any of you ever tried it (I did), but a lot of Donruss' older (early 00's) releases had scrap print inside the decoy cards. I think they took defective prints and pressed them all together to make decoys. The result is being able to pull apart the decoys and seeing partially printed cards. You could almost always see where the misprints were inside the decoy since the color ran to the edge. You'd just put something sharp at that layer and pry it apart.

Members online

Latest posts