Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know the wherabouts of a 08 Chrome Beckham Red ref au

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
Great apology Wolf! I actually had the 1/5. I pulled it from the first box of 08 draft I opened last year and sold it to Wossa for $650. I have not seen any of the others on Ebay.

Beckhamcollector15

Dec 10, 2009
Honestly, whats the point in trying to get rainbows of prospects from bowman chrome, it seems like unless you pull it from a pack yourself and hold onto it this Wossa guy has everything and isn't giving them up.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Beckhamcollector15 said:
Honestly, whats the point in trying to get rainbows of prospects from bowman chrome, it seems like unless you pull it from a pack yourself and hold onto it this Wossa guy has everything and isn't giving them up.

outbid him, it can be done

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
cgilmo said:
Beckhamcollector15 said:

Or collect guys he doesn't collect.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Beckhamcollector15 said:
I guess, but whats the point in collecting guys he doesn't collect? He collects all the good ones lol.

Collect players you like. None of my guys project to be stars, but I have an attachment to them, and would follow and root for them anyways.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
cgilmo said:
Beckhamcollector15 said:

I'm waiting for the opportunity :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Zambrano38 said:
cgilmo said:
Beckhamcollector15 said:

with zambrano? You will probably never get it.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
cgilmo said:
Zambrano38 said:
cgilmo said:
Beckhamcollector15 said:

with zambrano? You will probably never get it.

No not with Zambrano, but it is another Cubs player :shock:

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
mredsox89 said:
Beckhamcollector15 said:
I guess, but whats the point in collecting guys he doesn't collect? He collects all the good ones lol.

Collect players you like. None of my guys project to be stars, but I have an attachment to them, and would follow and root for them anyways.
+1

Members online

Latest posts