Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Upper Deck Blaster break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Picked up one of these and a couple of loose packs at Wal-Mart when I was out today (see Topps Blaster break post) Interesting how much I look at the cards to look for logos and lettering because of the legal gooings-on, even though any other set that looks like this I wouldn't think twice about the photography.

ud.jpg

One jersey per box, and I pull Johnny Damon. ::facepalm::
I like the Matt Holliday insert, and the die-cut **** is kinda cool. Don't know if the Portraits (Zambrano and Andrus) are promos of a set they'll release later or not. Biography was in about every other pack. They're using a different Rookie card symbol than is on Topps Cards. Guess they don't have MLB's permission to use that, either. From the WTF Department comes the Celebrity Predictions. The card has a perforation down the middle, corny artwork (that's too small for half a card) and nothing to do with baseball. Doesn't make a prediction, either! Clearly, stupidity at it's finest. Yechh, Upper Deck. Way to go out with a bang.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks for posting pics. It's really funny how they tried to use pics with the players obscuring the name on the front of their own jersey in almost every pose (so they wouldn't have to airbrush) yet somehow it's ok to leave the hat logos the way they are. At least we're seeing lots of "follow-through" and "wind-up" pics.

Members online

Latest posts