Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big question for vintage experts/collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
I might be able to buy HUGE vintage collection and since I only do modern, Id like to get your opinion on something.

Among the multiple thousands of 50's/60's cards, there are nine 1958 Mantle AS cards ranging from VG-EX

Also, theres some EX-EX+ super stars ungraded (Mays, Maris, '61 Mantle)

My question is what price do those normally sell for (ungraded)?

I know I can look on ebay but do collectors normally shy away from buying low/mid range vintage stars UNGRADED on ebay for fear or trimming/fakes, etc?

I doubt Id list any as I might just bring them to a show to sell.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
any baseball card bought raw online is like banging a hooka without using a rubba. feels good at the time, but a week later, ut oh!

that goes more so for Vintage. Odds are, if it was walked into your store, you've gotten a real steal of a deal and like you said, you'll be able to sell them at shows with little problem

Jul 30, 2009
Its a deal which is taking, no kidding, a year just to get to this point. Hes had them since he was a kid and brought them all (thousands) to me last year but stuff came up and he never sold. Maybe now itll happen.

Members online

Latest posts