Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you think Kyle Drabek will make a strong comeback this ye

Will Drabek make it back to top prospect status

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
With Kyle making a strong showing in the hawaaian League. Do you think he will make a comeback to top prospect status this season??

skrip

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I like bloodlines, I like athleticism, I like stuff, so I say yes. While the second full year off of surgery is usually the real breakout, I think he'll have a strong season.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Woah! This is kinda freaky!

I just went through all my cards, pulling all my Drabek cards, in hopes of turning a quick buck next year.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Watching how this kid threw in high school...you could not get me to ever feel like he wouldn't succeed at any level.He is one hell of a good pitcher.Must run in the blood.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
I read about him all the time in the paper when he was in high school. I had a really nice stash (that now belongs to Jim) I sold when he first got hurt. I have nothing invested in him at this point but I hope he does well.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
trolea1234 said:
I read about him all the time in the paper when he was in high school. I had a really nice stash (that now belongs to Jim) I sold when he first got hurt. I have nothing invested in him at this point but I hope he does well.

He was in the paper quite a bit.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Yes he was, seemed like everytime I read the sports page he was in it. I have a cousin who played against him in little league. Said he never got a hit off him :lol:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
trolea1234 said:
Yes he was, seemed like everytime I read the sports page he was in it. I have a cousin who played against him in little league. Said he never got a hit off him :lol:

I do know a dealer who used to sell cards to Drabek when he was a bit younger.It was funny because I guess the dealer did not know who the kid was the first time he came in and he sold him some random pack of cards and Kyle said "Hey look...I pulled a card of my dad."That must have been pretty funny.

Members online

Latest posts