Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crazy Griffey Ultimate Patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
That may be the most valuable card in the set. More than the Williams or Clemente patches.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
hmmm, just seems to easy to fake these.
didnt griffey wear 3 also for a time?
serious sick 1/1 !! :D

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
mrangrydonut said:
That may be the most valuable card in the set. More than the Williams or Clemente patches.

The last Williams patch went for 1k so we'll see where this one ends. That is a sick patch but it makes me wonder. If there is a Griffey patch like that imagine a Teddy ball game patch like that. That would be INSANE

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
WITH ALL THESE CRAZY PATCHES COMING OUT OF ULTIMATE, IM SURPRISED THERE IS NO LOGOMAN THIS YEAR ?...ANY BODY SEE ANYTHING CLSE TO A LOGOMAN ?

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
Upper Deck won't include THE MLB logo on their cards- they aren't that dumb.
::facepalm:: YOU ARE RIGHT....DIDNT THINK OF THE HOT WATER THAT WOULD GET THEM IN.... :lol:

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
drewdaddy42 said:
mrangrydonut said:
Anybody else see this on eBay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/09-Ultimate-Ken-Gri ... 5d27eafb3e

Think it's real??

It was real when I pulled it from the box :lol:

I'll start a contest thread Monday to guess the final price on this card

I was thinking while I was reading this that I have dealt with this seller plenty of times and he has been nothing but great. Good to see ya on the boards Drew and congrats on the pull its gonna pull down some serious coin for you.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Maybe UD can get their lawyers to get them off on a technicality...It's not "on" the card, it's "in" the card.

brouthercard said:
Upper Deck won't include THE MLB logo on their cards- they aren't that dumb.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
kdailey4315 said:
mrangrydonut said:

The last Williams patch went for 1k so we'll see where this one ends. That is a sick patch but it makes me wonder. If there is a Griffey patch like that imagine a Teddy ball game patch like that. That would be INSANE

I don't think Williams ever played for the Mariners.

Members online

Latest posts