Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever see a John McCain Cut Auto sell????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
Can I please get some help on the value of a McCain cut. I pulled the the 1/1 from Topps Sterling and was told it should sell for $1500-$2000. Clearly not the case based on the offers and emails I've received. Please let me know if anyone has seen one of McCain's other cuts sell. Thank you!

scan0005.jpg

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I could see it selling for that during the last election with all the hype.. I would see it going for a few hundred most likely.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Marro said:
I could see it selling for that during the last election with all the hype.. I would see it going for a few hundred most likely.
My guess as well.

The positive is that it doesn't appear to be an autopen signature, the negative is that I haven't seen a McCain signature look like that with the spacing.

Cross your fingers than Sterling fanatics are triggered at some point.

If I had to guess, I'd figure something like $500 on the high end.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
The night before Obama won the Election I remember bidding on a cut auto of his, it was a bold signature and had his photo. I believe is sold for just over $150 in the end.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
250-500 is what I think, during the election maybe 600-800. Whoever told you 1500-2000 was wayyyy over pricing the card. At least you pulled it and not bought it for that price.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
yankeesjetsfan on TCC pulled a Topps Obama cut (1/1 I think) and it sold for a nice chunk. Can't remember the amount though.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Russ S. said:
ffgameman said:
yankeesjetsfan on TCC pulled a Topps Obama cut (1/1 I think) and it sold for a nice chunk. Can't remember the amount though.
Big difference.

I know. I just mentioned it because there was a reference to an Obama cut earlier in the topic.

Never mind; I assumed mike's post was in reference to Obama since I saw his name in the post.

Latest posts