Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a shill or just 2 guys battling it out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Have you looked at any of his other auctions, past or present, to see if similar bidding/bidder(s) are present? Other than making that connection, there is obviously no way to tell. But by looking at just what you have to offer, I see zero reason to think shill. I am curious as to why you think it may be a shill and more so why you thought it was enough to warrent a post for advice here...?

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
matfanofold said:
Have you looked at any of his other auctions, past or present, to see if similar bidding/bidder(s) are present? Other than making that connection, there is obviously no way to tell. But by looking at just what you have to offer, I see zero reason to think shill. I am curious as to why you think it may be a shill and more so why you thought it was enough to warrent a post for advice here...?

considering the guy who bid like 15 times on the item has also done that on other auctions from different sellers, Id say its just his bidding pattern

No post is really warranted as you say.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts