Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long does BGS take to register an order on their site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
From Beckett.com....

45 day orders will sometimes take 2 1/2 to 4 weeks to arrive in data entry. This time does not effect your service time or guarantee as the guarantee will start the first business day after it was received. Once the order has undergone data entry it will appear on the Order Status link and you will receive email notification indicating the date it was received and our deadline to ship the order. When the order is shipped you will receive another email from which you can obtain the carrier`s tracking number and your grades. We put this email notification in place to keep you apprised of your order`s status. Unfortunately we can not confirm receipt of a package until it has gone through data entry. We do strongly suggest sending packages with a delivery conformation so that you will know it was received.

Sincerely,

BGS Customer Relations

I'm guessing that may answer your question?

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Thanks...I thought would have received an email confirm or something that confirms they received it or my credit card would have been charged.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
jdacunha said:
Thanks...I thought would have received an email confirm or something that confirms they received it or my credit card would have been charged.

What service level ? ::facepalm::

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Typically it takes several days after arrival..sometimes even more.

Check your DC to make sure your cards got there, if they did, you are fine.

They'll back date them once they log them in to reflect arrival time correctly.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
When I submitted on my own back in November, it arrived about 4 business days before they logged it in their system.

Members online

Latest posts