Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Computer back and running with some mail. Couple Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Had a computer down for 1 month)could browse and comment once in awhile but no videos or pics on the backup i was using) and got it back today and working awesome :)
Have a backlog of mail. Will only post a few nice ones

Here is the Santonio booklet 1/1. Thanks to GROAT for pointing out a case for it

023.jpg
1/1

Got this back thank God. Guy thought he was going to do the set and am suppose to send a Maclin below for it for credit but might just pay the cash and hold the Maclin. He wanted me to wait a week(hold the shipping of the Maclin) to make sure I wanted to do the deal. I think he really wants the cash

058.jpg
1/1

Got this Championship ticket below for My Beanie cert black logo(thought I did great)

014.jpg
1/1

066.jpg
4/5
047.jpg1/5
Have these 2 below incoming firgure I would save another post lol
BlUi7wwBWkKGrHqIH-C4Etq5nt27BBLbMow.jpg
1/1 09 treasures
BlLDnkgBGkKGrHqUH-C0EsGvvtgGBLjIW8L.jpg

Now some Maclins

036.jpg
1/1
063.jpg
7/25 nice piece of nike logo from shoe
059.jpg
10/10

last some Nicks for the Gmen fan inside you
053.jpg
5/5 just won the 2/5 too
054.jpg
6/14

Did not want to bore yas with more so that will do it Glad to be back at 100% ;)

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Seiya said:
Sick mailday wheeler, is the orange Holmes from a pylon?

Yeah it is actually from the Superbowl.. I forgot to mention it. Sort of different

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
You traded the mirror black Wells logo for a championship ticket Holmes rookie auto?

Yeah, you win.

I would have given the same away, and I don't collect Holmes...

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Wow... awesome stuff. Your mailday might be worth more than my entire collection. :lol: Plus, that booklet holder looks like it could withstand a 20 megaton nuclear bomb!

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Groat said:
Wow... awesome stuff. Your mailday might be worth more than my entire collection. :lol: Plus, that booklet holder looks like it could withstand a 20 megaton nuclear bomb!

Thanks Guys! Groat yeah it is thiiick. Comes wrapped in the peel away brown paper and is in fact a 3 piece holder

017.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I recently started picking up Holmes cards here and there, so seeing a mailday like you had is borderline-**** to me. Very nice stuff Wheeler.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts