Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ot- auto forwarding for aol accounts. help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
i'm done with aol. too much spam and just crap service. is there a reputable email forwarding service that automatically forwards your emails for a month or so? I have already changed ebay/facebook/paypal, but i'm sure there are others. it's nice that no one uses email my age, it's facebook and texts, so that's fine, but there are probably other places that I need to update my email with and am not sure which. thanks

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
rico08 said:

+1000000

Seriously. I switched to Gmail this past week and love it. Their spam filter is above anything I've used before, not to mention you get 7GB+ space free for email. Gilmore is a huge Gmail fan as well.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
rico08 said:

im using gmail now. i want to autoforward all my emails from my aol to my gmail. aol doesn't offer this service

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
cgilmo said:
J.O. said:
i need an aol email forwarding service. advice??????

you will have to keep your aol account active for any service to forward email

if you cancel your account, the email address is no longer valid, thus email sent to will bounce back.

True. However, since AOL has made their email services free, I don't think cancelling the service alone will make the account inactive.

Members online

Latest posts