Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you guys seen this set yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Creative Concepts is a funny name for a company that produces a set that looks like that. I like the letterman patches, only because the letter takes up most of the card and overtakes the awfulness of the design.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Its made by the same guy who makes sportskings. Same terrible/bland memorabilia design. No full names or team logos. Just don't get MWheeler started on this crap...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
While I don't care for SportKings, at least they had a pic of the player.

These, to me, are no more than a worthless waste of g/u material and card stock.

Yet I'm sure they will still sell out of cases, and singles will somehow sell well on eBay. :benson:

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
Almost as bad as the message board it was posted on! :shock:

The batting glove card is kind of cool. They do a much better job with their hockey offerings, not sure why they can't get their baseball act together.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
hawkfandan said:
Almost as bad as the message board it was posted on! :shock:

The batting glove card is kind of cool. They do a much better job with their hockey offerings, not sure why they can't get their baseball act together.
Because they just want to take your money w/out paying for photos.

Members online

Latest posts