Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I have merged a few of the boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
If you find that a low active board that you have used has disappeared, have no fear.

these include
banners
vintage
nascar
and ttm

They have all been merged into the misc board.

If there is enough traffic to bring them back we will do so.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
What's wrong with a handful of low traffic boards? TTM threads with other random stuff makes it harder to read through.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
ThoseBackPages said:
i dont like it, not one bit.

i never cared for hick racing, and dont want to see it talked about when i want to see vintage threads

While I dont follow either I think its kinda crummy that vitnage doesnt have its own board now

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Please break the TTM board back off. It was low traffic, sure, but it was used everyday. Now it sucks looking through and seeing nascar and other stuff mixed in.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
scotty21690 said:
No vintage board now?!?!? WTF!!!

Same feeling here too. Same with Eric above. I may not have posted there a whole lot over the last little bit, but I love seeing others pickups and talking with those who love vintage

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
I'm extremely disappointed that the Vintage board has been removed. If it has to be merged, why not with the main Baseball forum (i.e. "Set Builders"?)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
P_Manning 18 said:
MaineMule said:
....and you kept MMA??????? Why????

MMA has 700 topics... looks like a pretty popular section.

.......with little to no discussion on any of them......many with -0- replies.

......how many topics were on the other boards?

If topics arent erased in a a merge.... Id say far far less. The New Misc. area has 138 topics... and that includes all the other sections he merged into 1.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I'm just curious about the rationale behind this.......Misc. should be for non-sports related talk- "what's your favorite pizza place" "who's gonna win the Oscars?" etc.......

This is a collector's message board and "TTM" and "Vintage" are important parts of the hobby for collectors. I'm done......

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
I'm just curious about the rationale behind this.......Misc. should be for non-sports related talk- "what's your favorite pizza place" "who's gonna win the Oscars?" etc.......

This is a collector's message board and "TTM" and "Vintage" are important parts of the hobby for collectors. I'm done......

That stuff is in the General Chat Section.

Members online

Latest posts