Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Went to Wal Mart tonight, came out with a woody...pic inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Haha, i was about to say wrong board because I saw John Elway. Is that the John Elway? Sick card either way.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
schmidtfan20 said:
Bought 2 packs of press pass fusion, hit this monster:

Scan1-3.jpg

any good?

Kevin

................Wow monster pull..And I for one think its a super pop..If your looking to move it, please by all means just LMK..My wife just so happens to be a huge Elway fan and I know she would love to add it to her small but ever growing Elway collection..Congrats!!

d

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Rickzcards said:
Woody? I would think a nickname like "Mr Ed" would be more appropiate for Elway. Nice card!

Yeah. Everyone knows that Kurt Rueter is Woody.

woody.jpg

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
trademhigh said:
Haha, i was about to say wrong board because I saw John Elway. Is that the John Elway? Sick card either way.

That is THE John Elway, the Denver Broncos Legend. Played in the minors before playing football though. I think for the Yankees. Not 100% sure

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Yah, the Yankees. Hit .300 in the cod league if I remember correctly.

Used his baseball ability to perform the uber-****** move at the draft that Eli would later learn from.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
He played for the Oneonta Yankees in the New York - Pennsylvania League in 1982. In 42 games, he hit .318 (OPS .896) and played error free in the OF, with 8 assists (translates to 31 assists over a 162 game season). I guess he had an arm.

His Yankees had the league's best record that year, at 43-33.

elwayon.jpg

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Sam Banks said:
kdailey4315 said:
Rickzcards said:
Woody? I would think a nickname like "Mr Ed" would be more appropiate for Elway. Nice card!

Yeah. Everyone knows that Kurt Rueter is Woody.

He grew up not too far from me. My ex's dad knows him pretty well. They grew up together in Nashville Illinois.

KIRK Rueter.

I remember when he came out blazing in 1993, going a perfect 8-0 in 14 starts with a 2.37 ERA. I can only imagine what his chrome autos would have gone for back then, had there been one.

David

Members online

Latest posts