Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pedro 1/1 MLB Logo SOLD - shipping advice requested!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I found these while going through a friend's card book (he's been out of collecting for a while now); any of these worth anything? I know some of the player's aren't very exciting but I seem to remember some of these sets being pretty popular. The Pedro is a 1/1 from 04 SP Game Used - any idea what it would go for?

OldSchoolInserts.jpg

OldSchoolInserts2.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Re: Some random inserts and a sweet Pedro logo...

Those starting 9's are tough to find of any player.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008

Beautiful Pedro logo! I don't bid on too many MLB logos, but someday I'd like to own one from that set, as I think they're the nicest MLB logos every made.

The Starting 9 is obviously very rare, but it might not be worth too much unless there's a set collector out there. I bet that parallel is being chased after by many player collectors.

Phish

May 19, 2009

I will take the starting 9 if your selling it

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut

Has anyone ever bought one of the 04 SP Game Used Logo Patch cards? If so, how much did you pay? Trying to gauge how much the Pedro might go for.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

I think you did the right thing listing it with a big BIN/BO, good luck!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut

Just sold the Pedro for $380 dlvd. to a guy in Taiwan. The guy has perfect feedback and a number of high end purchases, but obviously I want to ensure it gets to him without incident. Anyone know the SAFEST way to ship to Taiwan so that I'm covered as far as paypal is concerned?

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal

JEA2880 said:
Has anyone ever bought one of the 04 SP Game Used Logo Patch cards? If so, how much did you pay? Trying to gauge how much the Pedro might go for.

Bought the one in my sig for about $450 if I remember correctly, but it looks like you sold the Pedro already. You got a pretty good price for it IMO.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
we have a pretty big Mark Grace collector on the boards, not sure if he has that card or not.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY

JEA2880 said:
Just sold the Pedro for $380 dlvd. to a guy in Taiwan. The guy has perfect feedback and a number of high end purchases, but obviously I want to ensure it gets to him without incident. Anyone know the SAFEST way to ship to Taiwan so that I'm covered as far as paypal is concerned?

don't be cheap is the best advice, go for registered mail, costs lke 15 bucks, takes a little longer, but the safest way

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut

Johan Santana 57 said:
JEA2880 said:

don't be cheap is the best advice, go for registered mail, costs lke 15 bucks, takes a little longer, but the safest way

Yeah that was my plan, I assumed registered would be the best way to go but wanted to make sure it would be safe enough that way. Thanks for the note.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
see how much it is for registed mail insured with double the end price, so if it gets lost he gets his paypal money, and you dont lose anything

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts