Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hate the Yankees!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Its basically an All-star team at this point. Might as well just let the Yankees play the NL to decide home field in the WS :lol:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I wanna Play, I wanna Play..... :D

*The O's can go 25-140 this season, but as long as the Spankees still finish 3rd or 4th, I won't mind a bit!! ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
xcantgobackx said:
Just figured I'd join the rest of the sheep.

Merry Christmas all!!!

I think there comes a point when SO MANY people loathe something that you can't really call those people sheep anymore. The sheer number of haters suggests that, in fact, there is something seriously effed up and nauseating about that team in NY

G

Brewer Andy said:
xcantgobackx said:

Merry Christmas all!!!

I think there comes a point when SO MANY people loathe something that you can't really call those people sheep anymore. The sheer number of haters suggests that, in fact, there is something seriously effed up and nauseating about that team in NY
Amen brotha

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
xcantgobackx said:

Merry Christmas all!!!

I agree.

Yanks won't make the World Series, nor will they even win their division. :eek:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
yankeefan812 said:
Russ S. said:
I wanna Play, I wanna Play..... :D

*The O's can go 25-140 this season, but as long as the Spankees still finish 3rd or 4th, I won't mind a bit!! ;)

if they finish 4th this year I honestly don't know what I'd do
I'd Pee myself from laughing! :lol:

Just keeping it real. ;)

Cause Peeing yourself is the coolest. "Look, Billy peed himself!"

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
They should have sunk more money into pitchers. Hitting is great, but if you're giving up more runs than what you're scoring... Pitching wins games. Pitching wins the WS. Period. Their starting rotation is WEAK. I say they have another season of disappointments for Yankee fans and they don't make the playoffs again. The old "Been there done that" adage really applies and they still haven't learned their lesson.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts