Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail. The beginning of a new collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Thought I'd dabble into the land of the up and comers in the MLB. Not necessarily prospecting, because I'd prefer the guys who have shown success at the MLB level, but I'd be willing to deal them if they (hopefully) get hot in the upcoming season. Probably just gonna stash all these cards.

Have a bunch more incoming. Thoughts on player selection?

It's easy to tell some guys listed below are on different talent levels, but with the buy ins they were at, I couldn't really pass them up.

AndersonBrett2007BowmanChromeRefrac.jpg
BraunRyan2005BowmanHeritageSOGAutog.jpg

CahillTrevor2007BowmanChromeAutogra.jpg
ChacinJhoulys2008BowmanwithChromeXf.jpg

HollandDerek2008BowmanChromeDraftAu.jpg
KershawClayton2006BowmanSterlingAut.jpg

ParraManny2005BowmanChromeDraftRefr.jpg
PorcelloRick2008BowmanChromeDraftBl.jpg

RichardClayton2005BowmanChromeDraft.jpg
SanchezJonathan2005BowmanChromeRefr.jpg

SchlerethDaniel2008BowmanChromeDraf.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Love the Richard X

Yeah, got that for a BIN of $1. Thought that was pretty awesome. He had some pretty good starts for San Diego last year, and I think he could be a solid #3 starter.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Wow, that's a good idea. Awesome stuff! I should pick up some 07 Brett Anderson. I haven't since I sold all my chrome stuff when he got hot. I really like Brett Anderson.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
Wow, that's a good idea. Awesome stuff! I should pick up some 07 Brett Anderson. I haven't since I sold all my chrome stuff when he got hot. I really like Brett Anderson.

Definitely. I've been looking for a Elite Auto too, but they're somewhat hard to find now.

Members online

Latest posts