Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

noob question about Blocked Biddders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
Is there a 'community' Blocked Bidder list (a collection of all the buyers people have had trouble with)? If not, why?

Sorry if this has been answered before. I tried the Search function, but it wouldn't let me past the first page of results...

Thanks for any information!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
1) Please allow more than 12 minutes for a reply.

2) AFAIK, there is not a rolling blocked bidder's thread. Usually a name is posted, debate ensues whether what they did was wrong or not, and then the thread dies.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
Jeff N. said:
1) Please allow more than 12 minutes for a reply.

2) AFAIK, there is not a rolling blocked bidder's thread. Usually a name is posted, debate ensues whether what they did was wrong or not, and then the thread dies.

Thanks for the information, Jeff N.!

And to be fair, I waited 24 hours and 12 minutes. Take another look at the timestamp.

A community blocked bidder's list seems like it would be fairly useful and be a good way to leverage the size of the FCB community. Frankly, I was a little surprised there wasn't a sticky or something in the 'Trader Info' part of the site.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts