Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gorgeous mail week! Logo Style Maclin, Holmes, Wallace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Hopefully deceptikon does not want to run me over :D Been scared to post :lol: (kidding of course inside joke for a couple of us here)

really a great mailweek. Got a couple of the young Steeler star Mike Wallace. The team logo is just amazing. 1st one I have seen that matched the sell sheet. I was please with both of them though. Really like the pic on the Reebok looking up for one of the bombs he caught lol

g001.jpg
10/10
f001.jpg
1/1

Got the next Holmes from a box break on a nother forum. A great pull(not by me). However being a Holmes fan and witness it pulled was very nice

f002.jpg
1/1

It goes really nice with the other 2

f003.jpg

Then finally a really nice Maclin logo which is FT along with the quad certified black logo for some nice High End Steelers

f002.jpg

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Oh man...I knew I was gonna see some crazy cards when I clicked on this thread...nice mail as usual wheeler!!!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
Hopefully deceptikon does not want to run me over :D Been scared to post :lol: (kidding of course inside joke for a couple of us here)

:lol:

Amazing stuff brother! I was on the fence about Unique, but I think you just sold me on it. Great pickups!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Spectacular stuff! I have to say I like the Unique Reebok logo the most.

deceptikon is going to punch you in the face for this though... :lol:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Thanks Gents!!

JROD That would be a negative. He was roaming around the hockey boards on scf. I noticed it and informed Zach and we posted in his buying thread lol. Then he replied to my pm and said last Monday for sure. ummmmmmmmmmm still no duckets!

I check daily his last activity and copy and paste it in a pm saying you can't hide lol

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Thanks Gents!!

JROD That would be a negative. He was roaming around the hockey boards on scf. I noticed it and informed Zach and we posted in his buying thread lol. Then he replied to my pm and said last Monday for sure. ummmmmmmmmmm still no duckets!

I check daily his last activity and copy and paste it in a pm saying you can't hide lol

Sounds like he turned out to be a real turd.. shame. :?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Thanks Gents!!

Sounds like he turned out to be a real turd.. shame. :?

He has been one not just turned into one

Latest posts