Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday with Poll

What should I do

• Try and continue with this topps 55 set

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Got these in a couple days.
I planned on doing a 1955 Topps PSA 5/6 Set but undecided at this point. My money could possibly be better spent focused on top RC's rather than old scrubs.

IMG.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg
IMG_0017.jpg
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg

Thanks for looking, and please let me know what you think I should do.

zach

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Considering you're calling some of the players 'scrubs' and are asking others what you should do, I think the answer fairly obvious :|

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
Considering you're calling some of the players 'scrubs' and are asking others what you should do, I think the answer fairly obvious :|

It's not like it's not true. There are scrubs in todays game just as there were in the past.
The answer really isn't obvious, I'm quite torn.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
It kind of depends. What were your plans once you completed the set? Let it sit in your collection forever or sell it? Possibly as a whole set or individually? If it's just to be part of a PC then I say scrap the set idea and get big name RC. If you think you can turn them for a profit continue with the set. Are there any big names you still need to get? If not it may be worth selling now and turning to big name RC.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
If you do not love the set, it's a ton of money you'll be spending on cards that you know you very likely would not be able to get back your cost price in return. I'd stay away.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I refuse to vote yet simply because I, like others, have no idea what your intentions with the set are. If you are trying to collect a vintage set...I say go ahead. The Rookies will come eventually. Plus it would be very cool to have this set completed. I myself would love to do a 1958 topps set(my favorite without a doubt) but I can't afford it right now.

If you are simply trying to get this pieced together to sell for a profit...I say don't do that. Why go this long and ardous route just to turn a profit? There are plenty of quicker and easier ways to do so.

Members online

Latest posts