Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever drop 30 Negatives on one seller in one sitting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Im about to. Received a package that only contained 28 of 30 PSA slabs. of those 28, 25 of them were the wrong cards.

We'll see how they play it. Me sending them back will cost about $12, so thats not going to happen.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
ThoseBackPages said:
Im about to. Received a package that only contained 28 or 30 PSA slabs. of those 28, 25 of them were the wrong cards.

We'll see how they play it. Me sending them back will cost about $12, so thats not going to happen.

If its the same guy I have a bigger problem, his DC shows delivered but it wasnt delivered to me...

:evil:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Oh wow Eric. I was happy for you last week when you posted your wins. Now I hope things get fixed.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not that the seller isn't completely at fault here, but I hope you're at least contacting him to see what he says about sending you the wrong stuff. Maybe he'll fix it and make it up to you if you give him the chance?

Members online

Latest posts