Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - March 16, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'll take Duke to win it all again, just like I have every year. I've always been wrong, so why ruin tradition?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Haven't done a bracket yet. I wouldn't touch Duke since they were having issues with Miami and GT before the refs stepped in. If you want to see typical ACC ********, watch the Miami game. They let them play the first half then in the second, if Miami bumped Duke it was a foul. At the same time Miami was getting mugged down low with no calls.

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
my mail lady hates me swear she never brings bubble mailer on monday or tuesday. Its the post office evil plan.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
kcgranola said:
I say Jhawks all the way. But I am biased as I went to school there :D :D :D :D

boo them Chicken Hawks...and don't lie...you never went to school....you work at the same place as I do ::facepalm::

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
::facepalm:: FOR THE WIN

don't you have to fix something. I got you another rey auto for 7.50 dlvd 09 Press Pass Legends all conference Ray Maualuga auto #AC-RM #145/150.

Go tuna chuckers

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
kcgranola said:
I say Jhawks all the way. But I am biased as I went to school there :D :D :D :D

In that case......

17261_1285970599999_1552180230_30732242_3368036_n.jpg

Just saying

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey guys,

Does anybody know if eBay seller "vikingsrule901" is a member on here?

He wasn't listed on FCBay, but I know not everyone is listed on there. He has a card I wanted, a Romo/Schaub dual auto, and I think it was pulled out someone's break on here. He also has a AP/Harvin dual auto listed, which I thought I've seen on here too.

Any help would be appreciated.

And thanks again Ryo for setting up a bracket for the FCB crew!

Cwells- Did you see the ESPNU panel had UT out to SDSU? Another reason the Vols (and Butler and the Zags) got royally screwed on the seeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online