Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Bowman Hobby question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
I'm pretty bad at prospecting, and I know I'm way behind on this... but that Jason Heyward kid looks alright. I'm thinking about ripping some 2008 Bowman hobby boxes, is there anything else worth getting in this set besides the Heyward Chrome Auto? They make it hard for me to know what is in each product between Bowman, Bowman Chrome and Bowman Draft. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Scott

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
scottagibson said:
I'm pretty bad at prospecting, and I know I'm way behind on this... but that Jason Heyward kid looks alright. I'm thinking about ripping some 2008 Bowman hobby boxes, is there anything else worth getting in this set besides the Heyward Chrome Auto? They make it hard for me to know what is in each product between Bowman, Bowman Chrome and Bowman Draft. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Scott

08 Bowman with chrome had autos of laporta, price, moustakas, and bumgarner also

Jul 30, 2009
Card numbers under BCP131 are in 2008 Bowman (the product you are asking about) and cards with numbers 131 and higher are in 2008 Bowman Chrome.

Members online

Latest posts